Learn more about Henna Body Art and it’s origins & history. Try for yourself some basic designs in our 2 hour workshop where we go through the steps of learning the art of henna. $65 per person
2 Hour Work Shop covers basic information on-
* History of Henna.
* What the difference is between brown, black, white/coloured & glitter.
* How it is made.
* Skin preparation and after care.
* How to do basic designs- a break down of how to do the different lines & designs & then put them together.
* Each participant will receive their own cone of henna to practice with during the class & take home any remaining henna.
* Each participant will receive a booklet with all the information covered in the workshop as well as design sheets to continue practice at home.
* Plus each person will receive a small freestyle henna by the henna artist . Optional if work or school does not allow.
* For a more relaxed and personalized teaching ,we limit each class from 6-10 students.
* Participants must be 12 years and over.
* Cost $65 per person.